TERMS OF SERVICE
1. ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS RLS2000.com,Inc. provides its service to you, subject to the following Terms of Service ("TOS"), which may be updated by us from time to time without notice to you. When using particular RLS2000.com, Inc. services, you and RLS2000.com, Inc. shall be subject to any posted guidelines or rules applicable to such services which may be posted from time to time. All such guidelines or rules are hereby incorporated by reference into the TOS.
2. DESCRIPTION OF SERVICE RLS2000.com, Inc. will provide payment to site for which you are purchasing product or services. "RLS2000" will appear on your credit card billing statement for all charges made. You understand and agree that the Service is provided "AS-IS" and that RLS2000.com, Inc. assumes no responsibility for the timeliness, deletion, mis-delivery or failure to store any user communications or personalization settings.
3. AUTHORIZATION OF USE No material within the site may be transferred to any other person or entity, whether commercial or non-commercial. In addition, materials may not be modified, or altered. Materials shall extend to copyright, trademarks, or other proprietary notices there from. RLS2000.com, Inc. and the Site reserve the right to terminate this license at any time if the terms of this agreement are breached. In the case that the terms are breached, you will be required to immediately destroy any information or material printed, downloaded or otherwise copied from the Site.
4. REQUIREMENTS Before purchasing via RLS2000.com, Inc., you have to meet and agree to the following requirements: 1. You must be of legal age of majority in your state, country or region. 2. You must be the legal owner of a credit card you use to conduct payments. Credit card of a friend, relative or any other person is not acceptable. 3. You authorize RLS2000.com, Inc. to charge your credit card for any and all purchases of products, services and entertainment provided by the site. Purchase is considered complete as soon as you submit the order form. Later cancellation of transaction is not possible. If goods or services you paid for are not properly delivered, you don't need to contact your bank for a chargeback. Just e-mail a brief explanation of the problem and the transaction amount will be credited to the credit card used in the original payment. 4. All information you receive from RLS2000.com, Inc.is strictly confidential. No information may be transferred to any other person or entity, whether commercial or non-commercial.
5. YOUR REGISTRATION OBLIGATIONS In consideration of your use of the billing and collections Service, you agree to: (a) provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by any RLS2000.com, Inc. form (such information being the "Registration Data") and (b) maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or RLS2000.com, Inc. has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, RLS2000.com, Inc. has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service (or any portion thereof), and you hereby waive rights to any refund.
6. CONDUCT You understand that all information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages or other materials ("Content"), whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, are the sole responsibility of the person from which such Content originated. This means that you, and not RLS2000.com, Inc., are entirely responsible for all Content that you upload, post, email or otherwise transmit via the Service. Under no circumstances will RLS2000.com, Inc. be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, for any errors or omissions in any Content, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed or otherwise transmitted via the Service. You acknowledge that RLS2000.com, Inc. does not pre-screen Content, but that RLS2000.com, Inc. and its designees shall have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to refuse or move any Content that is available via the Service. Without limiting the foregoing, RLS2000.com, Inc. and its designees shall have the right to remove any Content that violates the TOS or is otherwise objectionable. You agree that you must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any Content, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of such Content. In this regard, you acknowledge that you may not rely on any Content created by RLS2000.com, Inc. or submitted to RLS2000.com, Inc.
7. INDEMNITY You agree to indemnify and hold RLS2000.com, Inc., and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, co-branders or other partners, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of Content you submit, post to or transmit through the Service, your use of the Service, your connection to the Service, your violation of the TOS, or your violation of any rights of another
8. CHARGEBACK AND REFUND POLICY RLS2000.com, Inc. will use commercially reasonable efforts to direct inquiring and complaining Customers to utilize the customer support services offered by Merchant in order to resolve all disputes and complaints, however, RLS2000.com, Inc. reserves the right to issue a Refund without the knowledge or consent of Merchant in any case that it deems appropriate.
If you request refund, dispute or deny a valid charge, your credit card account along with your name and address will immediately be added to a negative database. The negative database is shared by thousands of merchants on the internet, both large and small, and you will not be able to purchase goods or services from said merchants in the future. If you are UNSATISFIED with this site content you must explain reasons to receive a refund. You can do this in one day after join.
9. NO RESALE OF SERVICE You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit for any purposes, any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service.
10. GENERAL PRACTICES REGARDING USE AND STORAGE You acknowledge that RLS2000.com, Inc. may establish general practices and limits concerning use of the Service. You acknowledge that RLS2000.com, Inc. reserves the right to cancel accounts that are inactive for an extended period of time. You further acknowledge that RLS2000.com, Inc. reserves the right to change these general practices and limits at any time, in its sole discretion, with or without notice.
11. MODIFICATIONS TO SERVICE RLS2000.com, Inc. reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that RLS2000.com, Inc. shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
12. TERMINATION You agree that RLS2000.com, Inc., in its sole discretion, may terminate your password, account (or any part thereof) or use of the Service, and remove and discard any Content within the Service, for any reason, including, without limitation, for lack of use or if RLS2000.com, Inc. believes that you have violated or acted inconsistently with the letter or spirit of the TOS. RLS2000.com, Inc. may also in its sole discretion and at any time discontinue providing the Service, or any part thereof, with or without notice. You agree that any termination of your access to the Service under any provision of this TOS may be effected without prior notice, and acknowledge and agree that RLS2000.com, Inc. may immediately deactivate or delete your account and all related information and files in your account and/or bar any further access to such files or the Service. Further, you agree that RLS2000.com, Inc. shall not be liable to you or any third-party for any termination of your access to the Service.
13. LINKS The Service may provide, or third parties may provide, links to other World Wide Web sites or resources. Because RLS2000.com, Inc. has no control over such sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that RLS2000.com, Inc. is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any Content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from such sites or resources. You further acknowledge and agree that RLS2000.com, Inc. shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such Content, goods or services available on or through any such site or resource.
14. RLS2000.com, Inc.'s PROPRIETARY RIGHTS You acknowledge and agree that the Service and any necessary software used in connection with the Service ("Software") contain proprietary and confidential information that is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws. You further acknowledge and agree that Content contained in sponsor advertisements or information presented to you through the Service or advertisers is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents or other proprietary rights and laws. Except as expressly authorized by RLS2000.com, Inc. or advertisers, you agree not to modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute or create derivative works based on the Service or the Software, in whole or in part. Please note: The information provided in this Section is solely for your general information, and is provided because law requires it.
15. SUPPLEMENTARY TERMS AND CONDITIONS The Site may have additional Terms and Conditions that are an integral part of this Agreement, and are in addition to these Terms and Conditions. Such Terms and Conditions as listed at the Site will in no way invalidate any of the Terms and Conditions listed here. All Terms listed apply to RLS2000.com, Inc., the Site, and the Customer.
16. ACCEPTANCE By submitting payment information or by closing this browser window, you agree that you have read, understand, and agree to abide by this TOS Agreement, and any documents incorporated by reference, and you agree that you intend to form a legally binding contract; and that this TOS constitutes "a writing signed by You" under any applicable law or regulation. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved by RLS2000.com, Inc.